VP Aviation is seeking Aircraft Painters for work on commercial aircraft in Ardmore, Oklahoma. Join the hidden gem of contract aviation maintenance that has the TOP talented and TOP paid technicians in the industry!
- Safely perform aircraft preparation, painting, and detailing of aircraft under minimal supervision.
- Coordinate with supervision and inspection to ensure compliance with internal and FAA paperwork, sign-offs and quality inspection.
- Promote high standards of quality through instruction and by setting a good example for others to follow.
- Follow standard operating procedures when using tools and equipment such as dual action sanders, hydraulic lift platforms, and paint sprayers.
- Properly care for and maintain shop equipment and tools.
- Follow standard operating procedures when using sealants, paint strippers, and corrosion-preventive chemicals and use protective equipment as required.
- Comply with safety rules and procedures and be alert for unsafe conditions.
- Address unsafe conditions before putting people or property at risk.
- Use the material tracking system to create parts demand, track squawks, and to sign off on work.
- 2 years of experience in related paint processes, experience in aircraft or automotive industry preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of paint processes and products (lacquers, enamels, epoxies, urethanes, and acrylics) is necessary.