Join the VP Aviation Team! We are looking for an A&P Mechanics for work on Regional Aircraft in a large MRO setting. Join the hidden gem of contract aviation maintenance that has the top mechanics in the industry, VP Aviation Technical Services!
Description of Work:
- This is a contract position.
- Mechanics will fabricate, repair, replace and rebuild aircraft structures on forward E/E bay of CRJ and ERJ aircraft.
- You will need to repair parts with special tools in accordance with policies and procedures, requirements and specifications established by the company, applicable government agencies and aircraft manufacturers as contained in approved Maintenance Manuals.
- 5 or more years commercial aircraft experience.
- A&P License Required
- Must have thorough knowledge of all forms and documents required to support heavy maintenance service.
- Must be able to read and interpret technical manuals, instructions, blueprints and drawings.
- Must be efficient in the use of tools, gauges, instruments, etc. necessary to perform the job.
- Must follow verbal and written instructions.
- Performs all work assigned in accordance with approved maintenance procedures.
- Records work performed and assumes responsibility for that work.
- Must be able to pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
- Must have working knowledge and ability to fabricate, repair, replace and rebuild aircraft structures, repair parts and special tools
- Must have own tools and transportation.
Contact TJ Lode at 708-606-9148 / firstname.lastname@example.org