Come to Fort Worth, Texas with VP Aviation! We are looking for several Sheet Metal / Structures Mechanics for work on Aircraft Component Overhauls. Join the hidden gem of contract aviation maintenance that has the top mechanics in the industry and get paid for your experience!
Description of Work Performed:
– Repair, replace and rebuild component parts
– Utilize OEM and Engineering drawings to modify composite parts
– Complex composites
– Doors- skin replacement, entry door guides, latches
– Flight control surfaces – flaps, spoilers, ailerons, slats
– Nacelles – inlet to exhaust
– Winglets – fixtures & tooling for complete disassembly and repair
– Accomplish elevated temperature repairs
– Knows all standards chemicals, epoxies, sealants, resins, pre-pregs, composite repair materials and their associated MSDS.
– 2-3 years commercial aircraft experience.
– Must have thorough knowledge of all forms and documents required to support heavy maintenance service.
– Must be able to read and interpret technical manuals, instructions, blueprints and drawings.
– Must be efficient in the use of tools, gauges, instruments, etc. necessary to perform the job.
– Must follow verbal and written instructions.
– Performs all work assigned in accordance with approved maintenance procedures.
– Records work performed and assumes responsibility for that work.
– Must be able to pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
– Must have working knowledge and ability to fabricate, repair, replace and rebuild aircraft structures, repair parts and special tools
– Must have own tools and transportation.
** Future start dates coming soon. Please submit your resume so that you can be placed on our priority lists.