Come to Fort Lauderdale, Florida with VP Aviation! We are looking for several Structures Mechanics for work on Aircraft Component Overhauls. Join the hidden gem of contract aviation maintenance that has the top mechanics in the industry and get paid for your experience!
Description of Work Performed:
– Repair, replace and rebuild component parts
– Utilize OEM and Engineering drawings to modify composite parts
– Complex composites
– Doors- skin replacement, entry door guides, latches
– Flight control surfaces – flaps, spoilers, ailerons, slats
– Nacelles – inlet to exhaust
– Winglets – fixtures & tooling for complete disassembly and repair
– Accomplish elevated temperature repairs
– Knows all standards chemicals, epoxies, sealants, resins, pre-pregs, composite repair materials and their associated MSDS.
– 2-3 years component repair experience.
– Must be able to pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
– Must have working knowledge and ability to fabricate, repair, replace and rebuild aircraft structures, repair parts and special tools
– Must have own tools and transportation.