Come to Indianapolis, Indiana with VP Aviation! We are offering above average salary for work on commercial aircraft in an MRO setting. Join the hidden gem of contract aviation maintenance and get paid for your experience.
Structures Mechanic will fabricate, repair, replace and rebuild aircraft structures on commercial aircrafts. They will need to repair parts with special tools in accordance with policies and procedures, requirements and specifications established by the company, applicable government agencies and aircraft manufacturers as contained in approved Maintenance Manuals.
- (3-5) years commercial aircraft experience.
- Must have thorough knowledge of all forms and documents required to support heavy maintenance service.
- Must be able to read and interpret technical manuals, instructions, blue prints and drawings.
- Must be efficient in the use of tools, gauges, instruments, etc necessary to perform job.
- Must follow verbal and written instructions.
- Performs all work assigned in accordance with approved maintenance procedures.
- Records work performed and assumes responsibility for that work.
- Uses blueprints, schematics, technical drawings, and Maintenance Manuals in assigned duties.
- Must be able to pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
- Must have working knowledge and ability to fabricate, repair, replace and rebuild aircraft structures, repair parts and special tools
- Must have own tools and transportation.
** Future start dates coming soon. Because of the Covid-19 pandemic all start dates at this facility have been put on hold. Please submit your resume so that you can be placed on our priority lists.