VP Aviation is seeking several A&P Mechanics for a new contract in Las Vegas, Nevada. Work is on commercial aircraft and offering above average pay rates and PAID HOTEL.
Why VP Aviation?
VP Aviation Technical Services was founded and is led by a former Structures Mechanic, Tom Ventresco. Tom founded VP Aviation in 1993 to provide sustaining and high paying jobs to Aircraft Mechanics nationwide.
Description of Work:
– This is a contract position.
– Performing overnight Line Mx
– A&P license required.
– Must have own tools and transportation.
– Must be able to pass a drug test.
– previous Airbus and/or Boeing aircraft maintenance experience a plus.
There are no reviews yet.