VP Aviation is seeking several A&P Mechanics for a new contract in Allentown, Pennsylvania. Work is on commercial aircraft and offering above average pay rates and PAID HOTEL.
Why VP Aviation?
VP Aviation Technical Services was founded and is led by a former Structures Mechanic, Tom Ventresco. Tom founded VP Aviation in 1993 to provide sustaining and high paying jobs to Aircraft Mechanics nationwide.
Description of Work:
– This is a contract position.
– Repair, modify, replace or otherwise perform routine aircraft maintenance work in specialized area of aircraft.
– Develop repair schemes utilizing SRM or Engineering data
– 2 years’ or more of aircraft maintenance experience on commercial aircraft.
– A&P license required.
– Must have own tools and transportation.
– Has intermediate knowledge of all areas of the aircraft and assigned work area.
– Communicate effectively with other maintenance personnel at all levels by keeping co-workers and leadership apprised of work progress and difficulties as they arise.
– Complete job assignments in a timely manner.
– Read and interpret manufacturer and airline maintenance manuals, service bulletins, drawings and other specifications to determine feasibility and method of repair.