VP Aviation is hiring A&P Mechanics for work on a variety of aircraft in Bentonville, Arkansas. Bentonville offers a great working environment, an opportunity to expand on your experience and affordable living costs. We encourage you to apply or reach out to us directly for pay rates and start dates!
Why VP Aviation?
VP Aviation was founded and is led by a former Structures Mechanic, Tom Ventresco, providing contract maintenance to MROs, Airlines and Repair Stations nationwide. Our maintenance teams consist of AOG, Projects and Hourly employees.
We are a fast-growing company where honesty and loyalty are our key values. This opportunity could lead to joining our AOG teams performing lucrative work on a short-term basis across the country!
Description of Work:
- This is a contract position.
- Repair, modify, replace or otherwise perform routine aircraft maintenance work in specialized area of aircraft.
- Develop repair schemes utilizing SRM or Engineering data
- 2 years’ or more of aircraft maintenance experience on commercial aircraft.
- A&P license required.
- Must have own tools and transportation.
- Has intermediate knowledge of all areas of the aircraft and assigned work area.
- Communicate effectively with other maintenance personnel at all levels by keeping co-workers and leadership apprised of work progress and difficulties as they arise.
- Complete job assignments in a timely manner.
- Read and interpret manufacturer and airline maintenance manuals, service bulletins, drawings and other specifications to determine feasibility and method of repair.
There are no reviews yet.