Now Hiring for a High Paying Line Maintenance opportunity for A&P Mechanics in Cincinnati, Ohio (CVG Airport).
Why VP Aviation?
VP Aviation Technical Services was founded and is led by a former Structures Mechanic, Tom Ventresco. Tom founded VP Aviation in 1993 to provide sustaining and high paying jobs to Aircraft Mechanics nationwide.
Description of Work:
– This is a contract position.
– Repair, modify, replace or otherwise perform routine aircraft maintenance work in specialized area of aircraft.
– A&P license required.
– Previous B767 experience preferred.
– Must have own tools and transportation.
– Has intermediate knowledge of all areas of the aircraft and assigned work area.
– Communicate effectively with other maintenance personnel at all levels by keeping co-workers and leadership apprised of work progress and difficulties as they arise.
– Complete job assignments in a timely manner.
– Read and interpret manufacturer and airline maintenance manuals, service bulletins, drawings and other specifications to determine feasibility and method of repair.
– Willing to learn and to be a team player.