We have a NEW opportunity for Line Maintenance in Miami, Florida. Pay rates are based on experience so we encourage you to apply immediately and be contact directly by our experienced recruiting staff. ★ Miami is known for its tropical climate, diverse culture, and VP Aviation on site management. If you are interested in learning more including your PAY SCALE and current start dates please apply!
Why VP Aviation?
VP Aviation was founded and is led by a former Structures Mechanic, Tom Ventresco, providing contract maintenance to MROs, Airlines and Repair Stations nationwide. Our maintenance teams consist of AOG, Projects and Hourly employees.
We are a fast-growing company where honesty and loyalty are our key values. This opportunity could lead to joining our AOG teams performing lucrative work on a short-term basis across the country!
Description of Work:
- This is a contract position.
- Repair, modify, replace or otherwise perform routine aircraft maintenance work in specialized area of aircraft.
- Develop repair schemes utilizing SRM or Engineering data
- 2 or more years’ aircraft maintenance experience.
- A&P license required.
- Must have own tools and transportation.
- Has intermediate knowledge of all areas of the aircraft and assigned work area.
- Communicate effectively with other maintenance personnel at all levels by keeping co-workers and leadership apprised of work progress and difficulties as they arise.
- Complete job assignments in a timely manner.
- Read and interpret manufacturer and airline maintenance manuals, service bulletins, drawings and other specifications to determine feasibility and method of repair.