We are hiring Composite and/or Structures Mechanics for work on aerospace components in Fort Lauderdale, Florida with some exciting NEW CHANGES! We’ve enhanced the pay scale, time in/time out, and on-site management! Apply to learn more and to be contacted by our hiring managers!
Description of Work Performed:
- Repair, replace and rebuild component parts
- Utilize OEM and Engineering drawings to modify composite parts
- Complex composites
- Doors- skin replacement, entry door guides, latches
- Flight control surfaces – flaps, spoilers, ailerons, slats
- Nacelles – inlet to exhaust
- Winglets – fixtures & tooling for complete disassembly and repair
- Accomplish elevated temperature repairs
- Knows all standards chemicals, epoxies, sealants, resins, pre-pregs, composite repair materials and their associated MSDS.
- 2 or more years’ component repair experience.
- Must be able to pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
- Must have working knowledge and ability to fabricate, repair, replace and rebuild aircraft structures, repair parts and special tools
- Must have own tools and transportation.
There are no reviews yet.