VP Aviation is seeking a dynamic, fun and go-getter person to join our team for the role of Recruiter in the aviation industry. (No previous aviation experience is required)
ABOUT US: VP Aviation is a contract aviation maintenance staffing company specializing in assisting clients with major aircraft maintenance projects. We are founded and led by a former Aircraft Structures Mechanic, Mr. Tom Ventresco.
ABOUT THE JOB: This position will be recruiting Aircraft Mechanics for contract positions in various locations by performing a high volume of calls as well as reviewing incoming leads via social media, job boards and email campaigns.
The ideal candidate will be local to the Tampa, Florida area and be willing to work in an office environment.
This is a full-time position, M-F days. Pay ranges from $16-$20 an hour plus commission!
· Recruit Contract Aviation Maintenance Technicians to be placed in various work locations throughout the United States.
· Perform resume searches through various databases.
· Perform a high volume of cold calls to potential candidates.
· Perform follow up with candidates in a fast and timely manner.
· Possible use of social media in your recruiting efforts.
· Screen a high volume of inbound resumes.
· Provide follow up and support to VP Aviation Contract Technicians.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
· Able to work in an office environment.
· Able to filter through a high volume of possible candidates.
· Able to make a high volume of outgoing calls.
· Able to understand high priority times and perform accordingly.
· Aviation experience not required.