VP Aviation has a NEW opportunity for Structures and Composite Technicians in Rockford, Illinois! We have DIRECT or CONTRACT openings working commercial aircraft in an MRO and are hiring Aircraft Mechanics with 1 to 100 years of experience. This also has the opportunity to join our AOG teams and to get on nationwide projects. We’d love to hear from you, so take a minute and sub us your resume.
- Structures Mechanics will fabricate, repair, replace and rebuild aircraft structures on commercial aircraft.
- They will need to repair parts with special tools in accordance with policies and procedures, requirements and specifications established by the company, applicable government agencies and aircraft manufacturers as contained in approved Maintenance Manuals.
- 1 year aircraft structures or composite experience.
- Must have thorough knowledge of all forms and documents required to support heavy maintenance service.
- Must be able to read and interpret technical manuals, instructions, blueprints and drawings.
- Must be efficient in the use of tools, gauges, instruments, etc. necessary to perform the job.
- Must follow verbal and written instructions.
- Performs all work assigned in accordance with approved maintenance procedures.
- Records work performed and assumes responsibility for that work.
- Must be able to pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
- Must have working knowledge and ability to fabricate, repair, replace and rebuild aircraft structures, repair parts and special tools
- Must have own tools and transportation.