VP Aviation is hiring Structures Mechanics for a HIGH PAYING CONTRACT in San Antonio, Texas. This is long term and work is on commercial aircraft.
This position could also be an opportunity to earn a spot on our AOG and Project Teams.
Why VP Aviation?
VP Aviation was founded and is led by a former Structures Mechanic, Tom Ventresco, providing contract maintenance to MROs, Airlines and Repair Stations nationwide. Our maintenance teams consist of AOG, Projects and Hourly employees. We are a fast-growing company where honesty and loyalty are our key values.
- This is a contract position.
- Structures Mechanics will fabricate, repair, replace and rebuild aircraft structures.
- You will need to repair parts with special tools in accordance with policies and procedures, requirements and specifications established by the company, applicable government agencies and aircraft manufacturers as contained in approved Maintenance Manuals.
- 2 or more years commercial aircraft experience.
- Must have thorough knowledge of all forms and documents required to support heavy maintenance service.
- Must be able to read and interpret technical manuals, instructions, blueprints and drawings.
- Must be efficient in the use of tools, gauges, instruments, etc. necessary to perform the job.
- Must follow verbal and written instructions.
- Performs all work assigned in accordance with approved maintenance procedures.
- Records work performed and assumes responsibility for that work.
- Must be able to pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
- Must have working knowledge and ability to fabricate, repair, replace and rebuild aircraft structures, repair parts and special tools
- Must have own tools and transportation.
There are no reviews yet.