Work is heating up on commercial aircraft in Tampa, Florida! We have several openings for A&P Mechanics working C-checks and conversions. If you are interested in learning more including pay rates and current start dates, we would like to speak to YOU!
Why VP Aviation?
VP Aviation was founded and is led by a former Structures Mechanic, Tom Ventresco, providing contract maintenance to MROs, Airlines and Repair Stations nationwide. Our maintenance teams consist of AOG, Projects and Hourly employees.
We are a fast-growing company where honesty and loyalty are our key values. This opportunity could lead to joining our AOG teams performing lucrative work on a short-term basis across the country!
Description of Work:
– This is a contract position.
– Repair, modify, replace or otherwise perform routine aircraft maintenance work in specialized area of aircraft.
– Develop repair schemes utilizing SRM or Engineering data
– 2 years aircraft maintenance experience which can be a mix of commercial, helicopter, military or regional aircraft.
– A&P license required.
– Must have own tools and transportation.
– Has intermediate knowledge of all areas of the aircraft and assigned work area.
– Communicate effectively with other maintenance personnel at all levels by keeping co-workers and leadership apprised of work progress and difficulties as they arise.
– Complete job assignments in a timely manner.
– Read and interpret manufacturer and airline maintenance manuals, service bulletins, drawings and other specifications to determine feasibility and method of repair.