VP Aviation is currently seeking A&P Mechanics with previous Airbus experience to join our traveling AOG Teams! This is a High Paying Opportunity with work in locations throughout the United States.
Description of Work:
– This is a contract position.
– Repair, modify, replace or otherwise perform aircraft maintenance work in specialized area of aircraft.
– 2 years aircraft maintenance experience which can be a mix of commercial, helicopter, military or regional aircraft.
– A&P license required.
– Must have own tools.
– Airbus Gen Fam preferred.
– Ability to travel
– Has intermediate knowledge of all areas of the aircraft and assigned work area.
– Communicate effectively with other maintenance personnel at all levels by keeping co-workers and leadership apprised of work progress and difficulties as they arise.
– Complete job assignments in a timely manner.
– Read and interpret manufacturer and airline maintenance manuals, service bulletins, drawings and other specifications to determine feasibility and method of repair.
There are no reviews yet.