Tampa is heating up with maintenance work on commercial aircraft in a large MRO setting. VP Aviation is seeking A&P Mechanics with at least 2 years of experience. Join the hidden gem of contract aviation maintenance that has the TOP Mechanics in the industry.
Description of Work:
- This is a contract position.
- Repair, modify, replace or otherwise perform routine aircraft maintenance work in specialized area of aircraft.
- Develop repair schemes utilizing SRM or Engineering data
- 2 years aircraft maintenance experience which can be a mix of commercial, helicopter, military or regional aircraft.
- A&P license required.
- Must have own tools and transportation.
- Has intermediate knowledge of all areas of the aircraft and assigned work area.
- Communicate effectively with other maintenance personnel at all levels by keeping co-workers and leadership apprised of work progress and difficulties as they arise.
- Complete job assignments in a timely manner.
- Read and interpret manufacturer and airline maintenance manuals, service bulletins, drawings and other specifications to determine feasibility and method of repair.
** Future start dates coming soon. Because of the Covid-19 pandemic all start dates at this facility have been put on hold. Please submit your resume so that you can be placed on our priority lists.