NOW HIRING with a new $2k or $4k bonus based your experience! VP Aviation is seeking several A&P Mechanics for work on commercial aircraft in an MRO setting. Join the hidden gem of contract aviation maintenance that has the TOP Mechanics in the industry.
Description of Work:
– This is a contract position.
– Repair, modify, replace or otherwise perform routine aircraft maintenance work in specialized area of aircraft.
– Develop repair schemes utilizing SRM or Engineering data
– 3 years’ or more of aircraft maintenance experience on commercial aircraft.
– A&P license required.
– Must have own tools and transportation.
– Has intermediate knowledge of all areas of the aircraft and assigned work area.
– Communicate effectively with other maintenance personnel at all levels by keeping co-workers and leadership apprised of work progress and difficulties as they arise.
– Complete job assignments in a timely manner.
– Read and interpret manufacturer and airline maintenance manuals, service bulletins, drawings and other specifications to determine feasibility and method of repair.